Sunday, April 4, 2010

Introduction

Firstly, I would like to welcome all to my blog, and offer my apologies for my first post being later than I had planned it to be. I think to begin correctly I should tell you a little bit about myself, and the posts you can expect to read here. This blog pertains to my secondlife adventures and happenings, and I hope to have many wonderful things to share with you often!
My name is Christine Southpaw, and it is a pleasure to meet you! I am 25 years old, and reside on a private island in the Party Wave region. I live with my best friend (rl and sl) and sister submissive, Brianon Daxter. She and I both work as dancers for several clubs, and managers at a couple of those as well. You can most often find us at Thina's Retreat, Temple of Seduction, or Shared Secrets. I dance separately from her at Southern Comfort and Studio 54. Brianon is also, in my opinion, the best sl photographer there is...and I'm not just saying that!
I am currently under the loving care and guidance of my Mentor, Thina Mistwood. A better friend and Mentor would be scarcely found on both sl and in rl. With her guidance, I have been exploring my submissive side, and the many adventures it holds for me. I am proud to say that I happily attend her school, Thina's Training Gardens, and could not be happier than when I am helping her there.
I will end this post for now, and hope to have a wonderful adventure to share with you all soon! Hugs and Kisses...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet girl, I am so very honored and grateful that you think so highly of me. You have not only been an exceptional student, but always a wonderful friend. I am very thankful to whatever fates there may be that our paths have crossed and placed you in my care. I anxiously await to see more of your adventures, and know that through them all, I will be there to protect and guide you as best that I can.

    ~Hugs and kisses~
    Thina

    ReplyDelete