Sunday, April 11, 2010

Adventures Beginning with Miss Helyn



Greetings again all! It has been some time since my first post, hasn't it? Fret not, I have new tales to tell. In recent days, Miss Helyn has introduced me to a few wonderful new things. The first would be an RP area called Blood Alchemi. I had visited BA a few times on my own, and never ran across anyone and found it to be mostly void of anything of much interest to see and explore. On Friday, I am quite glad to say, I took Brianon with me. I had received a notice from the group in regards to a new Elven tavern, and as Brianon is an Elf, thought it would be a good idea to take another look.
When I arrived I was quite surprised to see another person on my map, and they were closing in on me quite quickly. As it turned out, it was BA's delightful Prince Rusty. He informed us that a battle with a rival group had been cause for them to rebuild their lands. He had been relieved to see someone new, and gave us 'the royal tour', as it were. Blood Alchemi is coming along nicely with its newly instated docks and tavern, as well as the King's castle. I look forward to many exciting adventures to come from there in the future.
I returned there today to find more life beginning to seep back into BA. I was fortunate enough to meet the owner of the tavern, a very nice Elven woman. She told me about an event taking place this very day on another sim. The event is called Elfstock! It turns out that this years event is raising money for 'Relay for life'. I would very much like to find out more about this group called 'Elf Circle', though I am not an Elf myself. I doubt they would notice a Nymph slipping amongst them...*giggles*
The second thing Miss Helyn has introduced us to, is the Spell Fire HUD. I have never used a battle HUD before, but an excited to learn nonetheless. My sister Brianon has chosen the path of the Warrior, Miss Helyn the path of the Ranger, and myself the exciting path of the Mage. It will be quite riveting to see what kind of mischief we three can get ourselves into after we've practiced a bit.
On another note, the recent event at Thina's Retreat went quite well. The crowd is slowly but surely picking up. The latest event was best in latex, and my what an evening it was! Everyone looked simply scrumptious! I can barely wait till the next event. We hope to pack in more of a crowd for Mentor at the next one!
I hope to have some pictures to share with you by the end of tonight, and will be 'attempting' to take some myself of some of the places that I visit. Blood Alchemi with its lush landscape and beautiful architecture, Thina's Retreat in all of its clubbing glory, Thina's Training Gardens with its gorgeous atmosphere, and my own home in the islands of Party Wave. All things once I have permission of course.
I am off for now to explore and learn, and can't wait to tell you about more of the exciting happenings in the world of SL. Farewell until next time! Hugs and Kisses!!
P.S. The photo at the top of this posting was taken by Brianon Daxter. Thank you Bri for all the wonderful pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my you certainly have been having a wonderful time and I'm very happy that my sister was able to introduce you to such wonderful places and experiences. I only wish i was able to join you more often, it seems, though is not the standard, that I rarely come across places that enjoy the presence of a cute little Neko like myself. At any rate, I'm very happy that you are able to have such wonderful adventures, and eagerly await to hear more of them my girl.

    ~Hugz and kisses~

    ReplyDelete