Saturday, April 24, 2010

Howling Update

Greetings and Salutations! It has been a while since my last post. Unfortunately RL has kept me detained and away from a stable connection. Now that I am back in the swing again, I can update you on the few things that I was able to do just before my time away. I have made a few new friends, and strengthened some bonds. The biggest thing that has happened however, was my initiation into the Blood Alchemi clan as a Lycan!
After a long thought process, and asking many many questions, I finally made my decision to become a Lycan. On Tuesday the 13th of April, I was initiated by none other than Blood Alchemi's very own Prince Rusty. It was an interesting experience to say the least! I was fortunate enough to be able to share my enraging with my best friend, Brianon. It wasn't a traumatic experience, but it meant a lot to have her there with me just the same.
For the time being I am learning my new HUD as an Angel, which means I am technically food for the other clan members until my transformation is complete. So far everyone in the clan has been very friendly and welcoming, and I expect to make many good friends there.
On a different note, I am very much looking forward to meeting the new students that Mentor has found for the school, as well as the next event at the Retreat. There is always so much to do and not enough time it seems.
I was unfortunately fired during my absence from Shared Secrets, but I am hopeful that other opportunities will present themselves in the near future. It will give me more time to learn and explore my new status in the Blood Alchemi Clan, as well as focus on my training with Mentor.
I will end this post for now, and can't wait to tell you all about my next adventures! Farewell till then! Hugs and Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you that I can't even find the words, I wish I could have been at your initiation in person, but it was on a night that I am normally with Mystress all night but I was with you in my thoughts and I was as happy then as I am now about it. I am also very happy that you have found a wonderful clan to be a part of, I am often told by both you and Bri as well as sis about how wonderful the people there are and I hope to meet them myself one day as well.

    I'm looking forward to introducing you to the new girls myself, as well as having you take one of them on as a teacher, as I know you are capable of doing it.

    I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job though I guess without a connection for so long and no way of telling anyone it's not surprising, but like you said yourself now you have more time to play and explore.

    ~Hugz and kisses~

    Thina =^.^=

    ReplyDelete